Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

At the time in early October that the 'proxy fight' became news our Noront Shares were trading around $1.20 and much higher than that when those 'institutional' guys started their exercise.

So unhappy with share price these 'guys' were going to show us all how things should be done.

Result of all their disruption and 'excellent' board members is a share price today of just over 60 cents.

Personally I believe we have a right to be angry and helping themselves to 'cheap' options for taking us down this far adds insult to injury.

Anyone can sell low but superior management gets top dollar when they sell. So why is it these 'excellent' fellows are patting themselves on the back for doing what any formum member could do 'just say yes to whatever IBK present and pay them for presenting it'. Certainly not what I'd call 'adding value'.

Fortunately for we 'retail' shareholders that these guys are running the drills or doing the Geology or I'd be even more worried.

Please login to post a reply
Polylabel
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message