Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
The bottom line
almost 16 years ago

The bottom line here is that those who will have the opportunity to purchase this PP will be able to accumulate 25 million more shares without driving the price up. If they attempted to purchase this many share on the open market they would be buying the greater part of this many shares(25 mill) well over 3 dollars.

So this PP is nothing more than a pay off and in the case of some of our major share holders a way for them to average down their previous PP. I guess to agree with some, don't like it but let's get on with it.

I know what it is, but yes it is legal, at least on the surface. Short of having had wiretaps on peoples phone lines over the last 8 months or a whistle blower stepping forward, nobody from the RCMP's IMET unit will be able to prove otherwise. I know what I speak of in this last paragraph as I am intimate with evidence collection in criminal matters.

Please login to post a reply
sag4tag
City
Nanaimo
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007
Social Links