Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
I have questions
almost 16 years ago
in response to Chopin's message

Chopin, your statement:

"An explanantion by BOD as to the reasoning would be important at this time."

Says it all.

The new Board should have indicated that a news release would be forthcoming that will include not only the future direction of the company, the forecasted Winter Exploration Program complete with anticipated expenditures, but also the BOD's reasoning behind the need to effect the FT as well as the reasoning behind the decision to do this IN-HOUSE. Transparency is the issue here, world economics being what it is, we need the rest of the story, we need honest transparency.

To be vaque and unimforming with Retail Shareholders to the point of non response will only serve to harden the collective resolve and determination of Retail Shareholders alike, as has been most successfully demonstrated during the recent Proxy.

One would hope, I hope, that as we all agressively debate the FT, the BOD and the inhouse admin staff are preparing a comprehensive news release which will contain the answers to certainly some of the questions we retail have been asking, this release should include the current state of affairs between the new board and IBK, JPM as well as Noront Management.

PS. ....I beleive that the timing of the releases was messed up, the BOD, knowing full well the reaction the Flowthrough would get, should have released it first, then released the Eagle One visuals . jmho

Notster

Please login to post a reply
notster
City
Grande Prairie,Ab
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/04/2007