Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
tse next ?
almost 16 years ago
in response to jgocar24's message

JGo, thankyou! I unortunately looked at the computer last nite at approx. midnite, bad thing to do. Had a couple of drinks (mom's birthday), thought I would just take peak before going to bed, maybe I would sleep better, wrong.

I hear all the frustation out there and believe me I feel it too, I too am a bag holder. I'm a believer and when RN spoke of the potential of NOT, I listened and fell in love with the idea of financing at +$10.00 and nothing like Blue Sky ahead. Yes all wonderful and possible at the time but then the events of the last 2-6 months, wow what a diference a day makes. Selling at $7.00 would have made my life a whole lot better. I'm a Real Estate BRoker and own my own business. Does that tell ou anything?

Waking this morning early and laying in bed naturally the 1st thing that is on my mind was all the crap I had read the ite before and to be honest alot of what you have just posted made me just a little more at ease with the whole thing. Not happy, just at ease! Let's face it, we had to see it coming and possibly just did't want to believe it. It could have been a whole lot worse, maybe $.60 or less.

The truth of the matter still is the Blue Sky hasn't gone anywhere ans I still believw in RN's words, he didn't waiver in his thinking or what he believes the potential of Noront when he spoke at the AGM and Dr. Mungal didn't get up just to low wind up our ass for 1/2 hour or more. I think if someone does get the opportunity to speak to Richard he will admit that the PP was all put in place or at least on the table weeks ago and probaly was part of the compromise. JMHO

The fact of the matter is cash and cash is KING and months down the road we may look back and say what a great thing this was. Many where not happy when the last financing was placed we should have waited for the $10+ that Richard had once enthusiastically declared. Well today that financing looks brilliants!

Thanks and JGo for your post and for that matter everyone here that shares. Sometimes it is good just to let thing fly and let the anger out.

Today is another day, Good Luck All!

Justduke

Please login to post a reply
Justduke
City
Durham
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined