Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

In these markets if they can raise 20mil right now then I say go for it! Look at the mighty GENERAL MOTORS they are at a 65 year low and if you factored in inflation its probably at a 95 year low. If the other people in the mining industry are willing to stuff another 20 mil into us then they must all believe in the NOT story. I think that if we wait untill we only have 5 or 10 mil in the bank that by that time the economy will be in such trouble we might not get the placement to fly. Remember they see and know more then we do so I hope that Richard saw this coming and it was all part of the plan before hand. I choose to trust his business sence and he said we have the best possible resolution for the cards we were delt. I just hope this hand was on the table at the time and not pulled out from someone sleeve.

Waiting with optimism to cash my lottery ticket!

Ricter

Please login to post a reply
ricter
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/09/2007
Social Links