Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Just finding it kinda...difficult...to walk....

Call me old fashioned, but usually I like to be kissed before I'm....

Anyways, welcome to the big time! Congratulations Notskies, you ain't in the playground anymore. Nope, now you get to experience how the BIG KAHOONAS operate. Kind of flattering really. Nobody would spend this kind of time or effort messing with a little fish.

No sense in boo-hoo-hooing. It is a fine thing to be elected to a BOD! Quite lucrative. I haven't figured out what this would work out to on an hourly basis, but I bet it puts my billable rate to shame!

But here's the good news. Maybe. The next couple of years amy be the blackest any of you (and me) have ever experienced in the market. Financing will likely be a pipe dream for all but the select few. At the same time, if we continue to delineate our resource, our expenses are going up...way up.

For that, we're going to need cash, and lot's of it. It would be a risky move indeed to deplete our current cash position in the hope (perhaps faint) that things improve over the next twelve months. What if they don't? What if it takes longer than 12 months to get to the nut of McFaulds? What if the money runs out?

You think we are dealing with sharks? Maybe, but they are baby sharks. The big mo-fo sharks come out wehen there is blood in the water and weakness in the balance sheet.

Maybe that is what the slimy, scumbag (said with all due respect!) new Directors are thinking. Maybe they are business savy slimy scumbag New Directors (said with all due respect).

Frankly, if I am anything close to being correct in my assessment that we are heading for the next major mining camp in Canada, I could care less about this level of dilution.

Now, I do have a few thoughts about the compensation that these pricks have voted themselves. Seems pretty high to me, but it was entirely expected. It is good to win proxy fights.

I repeat...it is good to win proxy fights...

GOOD...TO...WIN...PROXY....FIGHTS.....

Glorieux?

Wake me up at $20.00

crazydik

Please login to post a reply
crazydik
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating