Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

it seemed to me that this was a foregone conclusion but what amazes me is the speed at which they've done this. It's called lining the pockets of the hedge funds and their friends. Under Corporate rules as Directors they had every legal right to do this, our only recourse, I believe, would be to prove that the action was done without due diligence or at the expense of the shareholders, but I'm sure the lawers in our group will steer us right. Whatever action we take to try and fight this count me in

I have to believe that Richard was duped by Paul Parsirotto and the other two directors he would never have agreed to this action not when your sitting with 25mill in the bank.

. We need to be extremely careful and do some due diligence and watch who this PP is with the sharks are circling and moving in for the kill. We need to have the guns loaded and use them to keep them at bay.

To think someone on this board had the cheek recently to accuse me of being paranoid, when I said we need to watch out ,yeah paranoid my arse.

GLTA

Joe

Please login to post a reply
joe
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined