Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Fight
almost 16 years ago
Re: Fight
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
Re: Fight - hgs
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
in response to Peter Marshall's message

Peter,

Including Rosedale's 29th post. Very good!

Here it is reproduced.

Whether I agree with it or not (and there are pros and cons), I am trying to alert the board to the reality of the situation. We have a BOD that is at least 40% in favour and maybe more of raising money short term.

Bay St has been alerted by one of our major shareholders that he feels the burn was too high and the cash too low in present market conditions.

Hence without a new mammoth Ni hit the market expects a PP and is pricing the share accordingly.

I don't think we can grow the SP without getting the elephant out of the room and raising cash or getting an Ni hit. And on past performance that seems harder to do than we first thought.

You need to try to understand why the market is pricing us like this, and how to deal with it, so you don't get broad sided.

Of course, I'll be burnt at the stake for this.

Please login to post a reply
bravekind
City
Williamsburg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links