Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to geoprof's message

My testament to this forum:

I wish you all the best of luck. No need to pm me, please.

For the last 12 months you have been a family to me. My contribution to this forum is over. You are undoubtably all fine people. Unfortunately in the bussiness of small cap miners there is no safe heaven. Venezuala, Colombia, Canada it is all the same. Dick Nemis wanted to follow the footsteps of his father. Now he is proven wrong. He is from another era, one of honesty, humility and respect. Now his believe has to be broken and he will never return. At least his family does not have to worry about their future. I fear this is not the case for a lot on this forum. My thoughts are with you.

The ROF will not see a mine in many many years. What is in the ground will stay in the ground. There is no need for McFaulds nickle or chrome for many years. It wil be sold off to a friendly major for nothing. They will have all the time on their hand to decide what to do with it.

Unfortunately I, as all of you, believed in Dicks dream of a new world mining camp that would make Dick famous, and us and our families rich. How naive can one be. This is not about to happen! A lot of the other ROF players have the same CEO, so beware.

I will have much more time on my hands now with my family, beloved wife and 2 sons. With a lot less money, but blessed with a good health, a good job and the believe of living in one of the best places in the world, Belgium.

Take care all - carlos

Please login to post a reply
Helium
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/02/2007
Social Links