Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Hi Notster,

Agoracom is in essence a chatting platform. Your continuing efforts of convincing Agoracom to upgrade to a more visual interface is highly appreciated. For now, picture uploads are resized automaticly by Agoracom to a TINY maximum size. I suppose Agoracom's priority is to save space on their servers for the chatting rooms. Forum members trying to post pictures must do almost the impossible to upload a picture worth seeing, by this I mean first of all using a external sharing-website and only be permittted by Agoracom of giving a URL-link in their message. A lot of our most knowledgeable members that are NOT computer savy may wish to share a picture to the whole Agoracom community. It is my opinion that this is very archaic, and mayby Agoracom does not have the means or the knowhow for an upgrade...(I hope George reads this :))

George,

this is my way of telling (pleading) you that Agoracom has, up till now, done a unique and succesfull effort of putting a tremendous chatting community together. It is my opinion that, by providing this chatting platform with a much easier means of visual "cohabitation", this would be in the interest of everyone. Carlos

Please login to post a reply
Helium
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/02/2007
Social Links
Private Message