Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: How Much
almost 16 years ago
in response to Polylabel's message

Poly, your valuation convinces me, these are not rational times though. You would think the Big Money would see the potential just around the corner at these prices!

Yesterdays news was stellar from the geo standpoint and offers much potential for expansion of E1 into the future. More Chrome drill news should soon follow too.

My expectations from now to year end for the NOT price are low.

Many will play the tax loss season, hoping in 30 some days to re-enter for a better 2009, to buy back around this same level or even somewhat higher, just to book 2008 losses.

I'm steadfast in holding, even made a last ditch buy at sub 70 today. Will wait to weather the storm until commodities and the general market stabilize, tax season to be over, the PP whatever...

The value here is still those proven metals in the ground and those still to be found.

Keep the drills turning, cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007