Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Romeo's message

Rome,

The crap to plough through was an historical reference. It is not meant to characterize where we are right now.

The "crap" referred to was all the peripheral nonsense that did not have any correaltion to the continued delineation of the resource. It was the white noise that was distracting and frankly counter productive.

In terms of "over hyped comments" I have never, for one second, believed that this resource would be valued at less than $20.00 once fully explored and revealed. I have been concerned that extraneous factors, such as the forced removal of Richard Nemis could have a negative impact on market sentimentality, as it certainly served to lessen my enthusiasm...for a time.

I have been called a "pumper" a "hyper" and various other things which really do not do justice to what I really am.

What I am, simply stated, is a believer in this find. The difference between a pumper and a believer is the timing of their actions. Pumpers pump to sell if the market listens to them. I have not sold. Had I done so, my net worth would have been considerably greater than it is at the moment.

But I am not losing any sleep. Because I know that this type of find will take a good long time to quantify, and I am prepared to watch it grow.

Hypers blow smoke out of proportion for the same reason as pumpers. I have never done so. I have a target which I believe, based on the nature, quality and extent of the find thus far is attainable and realistic as long as there are no significant missteps by management.

In terms of "waiting for something substantial to occur" you must be kidding! Where have you been for the last two years when the drill results came foreward, we had the preliminary NI-43-101, Chromite entered the picture etc, etc.

It is not "my perception", it is reality unfolding.

It doesn't really matter why you or anybody else chose to buy. Everybody governs their own actions.

Just so happens that you made a pretty smart move. Congratulations.

Now relax. Keep your eye on the ball. And try to gaze thoughtfully into the future based on what you know of the present.

It looks pretty promising from where I sit.

See you at $20.00

crazydik

Please login to post a reply
crazydik
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined