Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Some random thoughts and observations from the last 24 hours

My wife and I went last night and met up with Donny Parks and Corndog and had a wonderful evening. We hit a restaurant called Verona's on King. We asked the waiter what was good and he rhymed off a number ot items...John ( corndog) said bring it all.....!!!!!!

We had sampler plates of appetizers, main courses and desserts which we all shared over some wine...I lost count after 3 bottles...the place is fantastic, the food unbelievable, I highly recommend it.

Breakfast this morning with repairman and off to the meeting. we arrived an hour early and it was packed. Around 10:15 we were told that the room was at firecode capacity and they asked people not registered as share holders to leave to allow others in...A couple of people left ( and I respect them for that) but the room was bursting, they should have had a larger room and definitely more chairs, there was seating for only about 30% of the people there.

Met many forum members there and hope to keep contact with all.

I spoke with Richard and Neil Novak over the last 2 days. I believe them when they say this was the best possible outcome, although the vote was close, the ramifications from a loss from Rousseau could have set this company back a long way. Richard is happy with the board, he picked our 3 and he firmly believes we have a good compromise. The 7th member will be independant, I believe this will come true, we really need a straight shooter in this position but we also need someone who will lead this company to new heights.

The meeting was very cut and dry and rehearsed. I have been in similar meetings and did not expect much more.

Neil and Jim Mungals presentations were very good. Mungal is world class and he did a great job of describing the area. There is a lot left to drill and a lot of targets, we are in a "good place"

The Q&A was not good, everything under review and the BOD has not met yet, They are not saying anything at this time,,,,its no wonder, the proxy fight has taken a lot out of everybody, it was a very trying time for the BOD over the last 4 weeks, I don't think any of them slept over the weekend, Mr Parrisotto was short and that may have him being tired, for now I will give him the benefit of the doubt, Richard assigned him to lead the special committee to address this proxy fight, Richard has faith in him and as a result I think I have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Windfall.... my personal opinion is its gone...they will sell it off and don't be surprised if the barrick gold connection on our board comes through here. Read between the lines folks,,,,Windfall is no longer the focus of NOT. Lets hope we get a decent price for it and lets move on.

Agoracom...I met George and Scott, a couple of first class guys..George will write tonight or tomorrow on his thoughts but let me tell you "BAY STREET NOW REALIZES THE POWER OF THE RETAIL INVESTOR" Ladies and Gentlemen you have NO IDEA how much you just changed the investment world. Companies now need to take us seriously. The last thing a company wants is 5000 pi**ed off investors.

Richard, what can I say that hasn't been said, he got teary at one point as he made his closing comments, I have to admit I had a tear in my eye as well. He was very taken with his gift, a beautiful soapstone carving called "The Hunter"

Richard, we will forever be indebted to you for this particular hunt....you have truely earned this and I wish you a wonderful retirement, enjoy some time for yourself and your family, you have earned it and deserve it.

Sincerely

Storm

Please login to post a reply
storm5151
City
Grimsby Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined