Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
GLORIEUX
almost 16 years ago
Re: GLORIEUX
almost 16 years ago
in response to dutch61's message

Welcome to the market... This is what these fund do!

They manipulate the price down so that they can get stock cheap... Thats why every good news release has been met with selling into the good news...

Richard didn't want to give them cheap stock, so they launched this takeover.... Now you get it!

Yesterday they had to show that the market was supportive of the deal... meeting today and the last thing they wanted is a bunch of disgruntalled shareholders disrupting the meeting.

Now that all is said and done, back to business... move the price down... do a $50 million placement at ......????? . 50 to .60

The insiders and pro Roseau following dilute the existing shareholders out via larger float... which they will now control.

Don't expect to get any of the placement when it happens... it will already have been spoken for. This will be payback for the forced exercise of those $5.00 wts.

Now if you think this doesn't happen all the time on the venture market.. well you havn't been here long enough.

Just look at the deal McEwen took down with MAI to get control. This is the way things are done on the venture exchange... just the way the regulators want it.... Leaves things wide open for some kickbacks to look the other way.... have you ever seen them act on the best intrests of shareholders... Not a chance.. I could go on all night with examples of lack of market regulation... I used to report infractions all the time, but I decided it was futile and I just kick the neibours dog now... more satisfying..LOL

Look at the low close today on FNI... 8 seconds left and Annon had to make sure it wasn't up... but something is up.. Trading at less than 25% of cash so this tells you what a Ni resource is worth in the eyes of the market... But what is it worth in the eyes of a producer????

Same story for NOT... lots of pushing and shoving to take control while the base metals are in the toilet....

Buy when there's blood ing the streets and others are selling... and sell when the masses are buying... WB

Please login to post a reply
res-investor
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message