Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Good summary Miskealp.

Joesax - here are just a few portions of recent NORONT releases. I highly recommend you look at all the documents on Sedar. It does help to compare what NORONT is and what they are doing with what Rosseau is and what they promise to do.

drill it and they will come...

NORONT RESOURCES LTD. – GENERAL OVERVIEW
Your Company is an active global resource exploration company listed on tier 2 of the TSX Venture Exchange (“TSX-V”) involved in the acquisition,
exploration and development of properties for the mining of base metals, precious metals and chromium.
The primary focus of your Company is in the McFaulds Lake area in the James Bay Lowlands, Ontario, where it’s Double Eagle project has
had two nickel-copper-PGM (platinum group metals) and two chromite discoveries in the past year.
These include “Eagle One”, a copper-nickel-PGM discovery, for which Noront published an independent NI 43-101 report this year confirming a resource of: (i) 1.834 million tonnes, averaging 1.96% nickel, 1.18% copper, 1.12 g/t platinum, 3.91 g/t palladium, 0.15 g/t gold and 3.81 g/t silver in indicated resources, and (ii) a further 1.087 million tonnes in inferred resources averaging 2.39% nickel, 1.27% copper, 1.37 g/t platinum, 4.5 g/t palladium,
0.13 g/t gold and 4.21 g/t silver. In addition, Noront’s chrome discoveries, “Blackbird One” and “Blackbird Two” feature world class drill results to date , currently averaging over 40% chrome, combined with the favourable chrome to iron ratio of approximately 2.0. This high grade of chromite, along with the desirable large crystal structure allows the chromite to be directly fed to smelters without further processing.

Noront continues to drill actively both its nickel-copper-PGM and chromite discoveries, with a view to:

Please login to post a reply
bravekind
City
Williamsburg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links