Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to semismart's message

There is one thing we all must remember here. Richard has majors sniffing around. I'm sure his board knows the best thing to do right now. If they don't then I'm worried.

So IMHO we let our board...who we have worked so hard to keep....do what they have already been doing. It's time that we gave Richard and the board the trust we have given in our vote. They know who they are dealing with and at what phase of development they hope to be at this time next year. The last I heard is we are developing and accumulating our resources. Rosseau forced Richards hand and to appease them Richard closed up the Windfall project for the winter...probably would have with or without prodding from Rosseau based on the fact there is a lot of assay work to be undertaken and getting a full picture of the work done in the last year will take at least 3 or 4 months to complete.

Stop the nickel and gold speculation. Building the chromite. Not sure what I think of that. Proving up the strongest resource is normally the smart thing to do. I agree. I'm not sure that the board wants to stop looking for Nickel though albeit the price of all commodities has dropped enough that this could be considered pending a turnaround in the commodity metals market.

I don't think we'll ever know what the best thing to do is. We don't actually know all of the facts. Perhaps the board knows a lot of things that make this whole picture different and so once again we have to trust them.

Now as you say, if there is a major waiting to grab the chromite then perhaps we could make a deal. Purchase of all future chromite discover for a $$$ value now. I know Augusta Resources has gone that route. They sold their silver to a major for I think 500,000 dollars. They're using the money to build their copper mine. They have done it right and that is why I keep referring back to them. Their stock was hitting 7.00 this summer. Now its down to about 2.00 (the price it was a year ago). All of the small caps are dropping substantially, even the good ones. Whatever people that are invested in Noront should not do is SELL right now. BUY is the only option. Build your sharebase for a year down the road. For those who wanted 20 dollars this year....I guess we know that's not very likely to happen.

Lets make sure Richard and his team are in before we deal with anything else right now. Please phone in your votes before 10:30 a.m. today.

All the best,

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined