Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Glorieux

I would like to thank you for all your hard work in organizing this crazy demographic of helpers and supporters. Without you picking up the ball we would certainly not had the support for our amazing BOD we have today.

I truly believe we are entering a new era where maybe just maybe that "little guy" has a chance to have a voice and not get taken advantage of every single time by the "Big Boys".

I know that if they take a run at NOT again in the future they will be more organized but then so will we.

I think this is the new footprint for how to work together and hope we all see this kind of investor teamwork in the future.

Special thanks to AGORACOM for all your support.

I for one hope to be standing side by side with my fellow investors to give all of this team a heartfelt ovation.

Now just to hopefully turn the knofe for the last time for a while.

Just for the hell of it. I would challenge all of you to email and fill the boxes of all that have tried to take advantage of us. It only takes a minute.

Sprott

Genuity

Rosseau

etc

Please keep it professional but feel free to show your concern/disgust with their actions.

I put Rosseau last on the list on purpose. Losers

Kind regards,

Corndog

Move over crazydik - this dog is going to sleep for awhile - I hope you don't mind a little snoring GLTA

Please login to post a reply
Corndog
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/12/2008
Social Links
Private Message