Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to MISFIT1's message

I agree Misfit1. The naked shorting could well become a factor in this vote as well. If the amount of shares voted exceeds the amount of shares outstanding then something is definately amiss.

With respect to the hedge funds naked shorting the stock, we must look at some of the brokers that deal in equities to see just how possible this can happen. I have on a number of occasions created order to purchase and sell stock where the actual broker wasn't working with all the information. He wasn't confirming my name, address etc and for that matter, anyone knowing me and having been at my house may have checked my mail over..heaven forbid that has never happened to anyone. It possible and the amount of info they take to clearly identify you is far from clear. Errors have been made. I expect this could well happen with the naked shorting and be assured with this type of brokerage error the bookkeeping could well be off as well.

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007