Normabec Mining Resources

advanced projects Mexico - Silver // Canada - Gold

here is a summary of my communication with Pierre O'Dowd concerning the future plans for Veta Madre and other structures on the property.

"The resource estimate has been published and now we are finalizing the 43-101 report. We expect the report to be ready in the coming month. Most of the work has to be done by Micon and the guys are apparently very busy. We received more result since the resource estimate was finalized and the we already have more than we published.

The next phase of work will be step out drilling at a wider spacing (5,000 metres, 100 X 100 m) to see if we can double the resource of the Veta Madre structure. Any new resource coming out of this phase will be in the infered category. Our short term goal is to reach the 50 million ounces of silver threshold (equivalent to 1 million ounces of gold). My added comment; I assume this is on the Veta Madre vein

At the same time, we are preparing the third phase of drilling which will be aimed at several other veins, most of which have seen no drilling. Our geologist are currently completing the surface mapping and sampling of these other veins and numerous drill targets have already been recognized. The third phase of drilling should keep us busy for a while."

I have only praise for this systematic approach to the future drilling program, their short term goal should be attainable soon IMO, the Veta Madre is open along strike and at depth, with limited underground work done on the vein outside of the Purisma Oreshoot. A look at the longitudinal section of the vein shows ore at the deepest depths above the Nidal Hildago level with no work below that level, no that is OPEN, IMO.

Good news ahead IMO with great possibility for new discoveries.

Just some wild speculation on my part... the property is along the NE-SW (~100Km SW) trend of the crustal suture the Canplats sits on, I know that this is a stretch, a big stretch that is dubious, but is there gold values in the future drilling at Real de Catorce? Possible, maybe. Likely, well time will tell. (Penasquito is 50+ Km NW of Represa, so 100 Km SE may not be too wild a stretch).

Not investment advice, the NW-SE trend from Canplats seems to be truncated not too far south of Represa so it IS REALLY a stretch, just speculation, and why not speculate? Look at Google Earth CHECK IT OUT for yourself.

Please login to post a reply
jrichm99
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/29/2008
Social Links
Private Message