Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
in response to Holdout's message

Good evening to all! As you may know by now i have been posting for about 1 month to the day. I felt it necessary to give my thoughts as to what i feel cmm is as a company and more so an asset. First i want to state that i have some family living in chile. They are situated dead centre in the region of valparaiso. One of my uncles a sailor with the chilean army spoke to me about the region in peru were cmm has there mine. Take it for what you want but on a night were it was 30PLUS degrees and over a few beers he mentioned to me about the riches that chile and peru have within there mountains. Just so ya'll get a perception of what he may look like or sound like he was and is your typical sailor. Stories like no other that are 100% true. Well lets say 99.9% true:). He told me lasy year when i escaped the earthquake in chile by 1 week that the region in peru where cmm is located is one of the historic gold mining regions ever in there history. So much was said. My portfolio consist 80% of chile and peruian miners along with canada and australia. What im trying to say is that if john mcain who ran against obama has been spotted in chile with the bush family and many other investors have been seen in peru it tells you the value and money that may be there. My friends i encourage all to vote this deal down as i see nothing more then a robbery at hand. Our stock and company is worth far more the $3.00 an ounce and speaking. We are talking about true value and assets here that want to be stolen and taken from us. You have my word as an investor that i will vote "no". You have my word that i will not be stripped from what i believe in. You can join the fight or listen to the other side who tries to convince you of fairness. What fairness do they know if they want us out?

We have a gem and lets fight for it together! For those who think i'm jumping the gun, i encourage you to do your resesarch. I have been at the exact front lines were are company works in peru. I know what we have and it aint .48 cents god dam!

Regards

glenfidish

Please login to post a reply
glenfidish
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/12/2011