Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
Buck plus
over 13 years ago
in response to positive carry's message

I hope you didn't think I was serious? Just joking on absurdity of it all..... I do believe this; there will be other offers as I've never been in one of these where there wasn't. The first volley is always a test of the waters and in this case instead of throwing a beach ball in the water they threw a lead brick in. That brick freaked out a lot of retail investors and they sold, IMO. Problem is that all the larger holdings are still in the game waiting for the real offer. I would even bet some are buying based on this.

I have a lot to lose here as I own 455,000 shares. Every cent it moves the dollar value is 4,550 bucks so when we moved from 76 cents to 50 cents in record time I was out $118,300 bucks. Having said that I'm not selling and will wait as I believe we're in for an interesting time yet. I hope we get an all cash offer from a third party. THAT is the best scenario right now as the ruskies will see their paper BS turn into real outhouse material in an instant. I can't imagine the Rusky crap that would be expelled if a major came in with a $1.10 cash offer?

My advice to all is to stay cool as we haven't seen anything just yet.....

Please login to post a reply
GoldBandit
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/07/2010
Social Links
Private Message