Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
in response to Fair for all's message

"fair for all"

I applaud your initiative. You face the same challenge as any person wanting to take this on.

Credibility!

You face this problem twice. once to get shareholders to entrust you with their support and ultimately with their proxy......and the second time with the largest 5 shareholders and CMM / WTG management.

That is why I'm suggesting a committee representing shareholders who are involved with the three big boards. Everyone needs to know who the players are and that there is someone on the committee they can trust. Proving out who has the shares to vote isn't as challenging, because the company will need to compile a list of shareholders and their voting shares. This can be purchased from the company for about $1200.00 to $3,000.00.

We need to organize at some point, but as Hoov stated we still have more than 7 weeks before a vote. Based on the tape, I would say the vote is already loud and clear. This deal is dead and I believe the sp of CMM will rebound 5 to 10% the moment it's demise is announced. WTG needs to make a new offer and they will have to make it very quickly as their ability to solidify a pro-takeover movment is evaporating.

I suggest you solicit the most trusted names from the boards and have a conference call to see what the lay of the land truly is.

......good for you for stepping up!.....carry

Please login to post a reply
positive carry
City
Paysandu
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/26/2010