Mind Technologies

Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM ...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!
in response to BigCatLogo's message

Purple,

Don't bother emailing company. While you will be impressed by a quick response by their PR guy, and he will get back to your question, you will realize over time the vagueness of their answers such as the words "plan" and "soon" seem to be their favorites. Over the probably 100 email/phone exchanges I have had with "management" NEVER have they told me ANYTHING that came out to be true..and they told me a lot of crap.. Most of the time, however, I got the response we will have a PR out "soon" to cover those questions, which their next PR was so vague, it did not cover my questions.

Did you know? I have owned 1.6 million shares since December 2010 when Brent climed a buyback of shares, gaming tournament with headset, many other statements that never came out to be in their plans..

Did you know? Jeff told me the day after they were pinned by the SEC (June 2011) that MTEK would never be on greys for more than a couple of days.

Please login to post a reply
marathonman20032003
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2011
Social Links
Private Message