Mind Technologies

Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM ...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Marathonman, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are posting out of frustration here. However, don't go calling me out about some so-called "Bold Prediction" as you want to put it. Yes, I said that S1 should be filed within the month, but that was going by what would be normal timing. Little did I know at the time that this is obviously a special case going on here. Truthfully I have no clue what the hold up is anymore, my frustration with this company talking from both sides of their mouth has left me to no longer pay any attention to this pig. I no longer seek information on this. Occasionally I will glance at this in my account out of curiousity to see if it's moved a notch or two, and that's the extent of my interest in it. If by some miracle this actually turns into something I will consider it a gift and use the funds to buy something legit. Other than that, I have no information about what's going on and no desire to contact them to hear a line of crap that never comes to pass. Sorry to sound so negative guys as I know I've always been positive in the past, however in this case I have to go with what I see and what I see is NO PRODUCTIVITY on behalf of the shareholders whatsoever. This tells me that it's a POS...and the lack of communication and lost promises are now simply dust in the wind. Good Luck to all in the Future.

Jersi

Please login to post a reply
JersiTech4Sure
City
Las Vegas
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/06/2011