Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Hello All,

Been following this board regularly for 6 months and sporadicly for a year or more. It's great to have access to all of your thoughts. Seems to me many fine and wise members.

I don't have any great knowledge or too much to contribute. However I have been on Bydureon since March, 2012, two months or so after FDA approval. I like it and feel it is doing a good job in conjunction with Metformin. In the past I was on basal insulin and also used bolus at mealtimes. Both discontinued since Bydureon.

While Bydureon is working very well for me, like other Type 2's I do have high fasting blood glucose readings when I wake up. Anxiously awaiting MNKD approval to help with this and for use at evening meals when I tend to eat my highest level of carbs.

Thank you all for providing this wonderful forum.

Final thought, I worked in corporate America for nearly 30 years and closely watched the Market for the last dozen. I am 99.5% convinced that the nosedive occurring in the last 3 days has been almost exclusively induced and orchestrated by Wall Street. I believe that holding MNKD through and at least several months past FDA approval next April will yield very, very positive results. There will be many, many more head-fakes and manipulations by Wall Street. Stay strong. Good Luck to all.

Please login to post a reply
Alethea
City
Iowa City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/17/2013
Social Links