Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Greetings, all. I have been all in with a sizeable position since last Nov, when the stock was at its nadir. Been lurking here but not contributing (not much to contribute, really). However, after the last 2 days of insiduous raid on weak hands, I feel obliged to hopefully help restore some sanity in the face of the rising fear, especially among weak hands, of which there appears to be (too) many in this stock.

Specifically re the FUD re Dreamboat being inferior to Medtone that is spread by Summer St., whoever they are, and others, let's not forget that the company has had 2+ years of opportunity to run private tests comparing the two inhalers. Does anyone think there is a chance in hell that a seasoned entrepreneur like Alfred Mann would take the chance of running the P3 trials the second time around with what he knows to be the inferior inhaler of the two? Why would the company do that? In fact, why did they do the substitution after the last P3 trial at all, which led to the CRL debacle? And is there a chance in hell that a man with an immense record of personal integrity would lie to cover up alleged inferior trial results, which would have come out sooner or later? What would he achieve? He cannot sell his shares.

For a stock with a complex story and thus widely misunderstood, and especially one as driven by pumpers and dumpers (likely the same individuals) as this one has been, and with such a huge overhang of short interest, a shake out of weaks hands invariably happens. I feel very bad for the weak hands. In truth, they should never have invested (speculated) without understanding the fundamentals. Not to say those who believe they got fundamentals of a biotech or tech stock don't end up seeing their faith and investment go down the drain. That can happen, too. Still, he who does not take the time to understand will rarely live (hold) long enough to see the returns.

Please login to post a reply
alcc
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/16/2013
Social Links
Private Message