Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
Re: Trials
about 11 years ago
in response to Dreggy's message

good follow up dreggy. i believe the trial showed what the fda wanted to see in 171.

i'm letting my 30c put, which i had sold for about a dollar, be assigned to me today. surprised me from a few days ago that this was in significant jeopardy. but i'm really getting the shares for $6 anyway and i wanted more shares... that makes 50K+ shares and 300+ calls in total, most of which are in a cash account but my cost basis is pretty high, like 5ish. my thinking is we go from point A to point B by next april, and it doesn't matter so much how we get there (well, it does with options more so but not with shares). i honestly believe people will start gearing up for partnership/approval anticipation starting monday. although i'm still thinking mnkd will run a very hard line and we may be going into pdufa without one. because i think market penetration is now the huge question mark for me, i really hope we partner sooner than later in order to get a jump on this. buyout is not going to happen. today sucked. check that- we just hit 5.89- this could be the most disappointing pps day in 2.5 years for me. i'd buy more if i could but i'm running out!

Please login to post a reply
chmith27
City
Douglas City, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/10/2012
Social Links