Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Babaoriley's message

Just to go on the record - I have sold nothing. I believe there is still too much good ahead - both near term and for many years to come.

I spent last evening listening to the cc again, reading the transcript, and rereading the PRs of the results. I see nothing but good. They met their goals in terms of safety and efficacy for both studies.

I think we continue to see market manipulation - especially through opex on Friday. My view is that they are holding the price down, not only for opex, but to allow the big boys in. Getting past the uncertainty of the results is huge, and I see a lot of buying-in in the near future.

News of a partnership (or I know - some say buy-out) will be enormous. And that could come anytime in the next few weeks to months. Nobody wants to be sitting on the sidelines for that. I, for one, will not sell anything before that. But largely, I'm in for the long term - 5 years or so.

Good luck to all. Remember why you are here and what your goals have been. Patience!

liane

Please login to post a reply
liahall
City
maine
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/19/2012