Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Babaoriley's message

Baba, thanks for asking and I am looking for all the help I can find as I do not want to see these profits slip away. I was expecting a larger pop today and surprised we did not move back up this afternoon. Maybe some upgrades will be coming our way. The conf call was good but confusing. I hope the diabetes experts got what they wanted and now feel comfortable. Nor sure if that was accomplished. What are your feelings about the call?

I have the following:

Jan. 2014 strikes: 2's, 2.5's, 3's, 4's, 4.50's, and the lions share the 5's. In total I have 296 all very profitable.

Jan. 2015 strikes: 2.50's, 4's, 4.5 and 5's. All totaled 157.

I am now thinking that since the volatility has come out to some degree in the Jan 2014's , selling a good portion of the 5's and buying more of the higher strikes might be in order. Not sure which ones but suggestions are always welcome. I will let the 2015's sit and bake for partner and fda approval. At some point in time and hopefully before the end of the year, I was going to take the profits on my 2014 5 strikes and take the profits. With the profits purchase the lower strikes I have from 2's to the 4.5's and exercise to buy those. I was hoping for that to happen at a $15 level. We will see. I have about 5 months to see where we go.

Please login to post a reply
rbuono
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/02/2013
Social Links
Private Message