Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
Re: Frustrating game!
about 11 years ago
in response to bambooze40's message

None of this is too suprising. I look at it this way: the detractors think the news will be good, therefore, they have to attack elsewhere, and they are going exactly where they should. It is sort of a chess game, and they have made the expected move. I'm really not sure what this stock will do on good results; my position over the last couple of months has been similar to those that think the stock will not go up much on good results, due to the run-up and market cap. However, I can't possibly relate to you the number of times I have felt that way about any number of stocks and been dead wrong!

So, rather than selling any of my warrants, I have sold out of the money calls as a hedge. It's a guessing game, that's for sure. Assuming we get desired results, it will then turn to a partnership as the next catalyst. I don't anticipate much excitement over filing with the FDA, that's already cooked in, IMO, assuming good results. I mean, one thing we do know, MNKD does know how to file!!

As for a partnership and marketing an approved Afrezza, well, can you imagine a few ads like the various erectile dysfunction ads - I would think those would be extremely effective in getting the word out and putting a bit of pressure on doctors to start prescribing it. MNKD might be able to afford a little of that on its own (but they might have to use Al in the ads rather than professional actors, and probably film it on an Iphone), but imagine a large pharma with those ads.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links