Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to ron3637's message

it's prob not mnkd's call. let me put it this way, other than liahall, of the 20 or so physicians i've talked to about mnkd- none of them had heard of afrezza or an inhaled insulin in phase X trials. and should they have? no way. why would they? we don't want to hear about drugs that we can't use, let alone a year out from using at best. it's a waste of time for 99.9% of us (unless you have a couple hundred grand invested in it of course). plus you don't ever want to be the first or the last doc to rx a drug. point is, it's no big deal if they do or don't present at the ada conf. it'd be nice don't get me wrong, but think of all the waste of time you'd have if companies like biodel and mnkd present these drugs at an annual conf when they are 9 months out from approval and then they get a crl like both of these companies. total tease/waste of time for those in attendance to conf. anyway, it's not an issue from where i stand. i hope mnkd takes a little less in upfront monies/terms of agreement and goes with a partner with huge marketing capability because for a major change in treatment of type 2s , it's going to take bigtime cash and resources to get the word out.

Please login to post a reply
chmith27
City
Douglas City, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/10/2012
Social Links