Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
Re: Trial results
over 11 years ago
in response to ezrasfund's message
Thanks EZ..... Maybe im reading into this to much but these coments Im posting below from a poster that attended the breakout session after The Jeferries Global Healthcare Conference yesterday really have my thinking positive. As we all know, Al doesn't seem to have the best poker face and I would imagine he must know if 171 has given us positive results or not even if they haven't analyzed all the data yet. Posts by Henryt426: Breakout session I'm at Jefferies and they are about to start the breakout session. Seems like most saw the presentation online so no need to talk about that. Al is sitting at the table for this session. No partners. The breakout session had about 30 people in it. Most were just research types asking basic questions. It's not like there was any hype at the presentation or breakout. The room was just filled but there weren't people standing trying to squeeze in. After about two questions, everybody stopped talking. Al said, "Really, that's it it? Do you guys want me to ask you some questions?" He seemed to have a sharp wit. Then some questions started rolling a little more freely. Nobody there seemed to really care about the company or its stock one way or another. Facility in place need equipment will start to build inv before launch. Looking for partnership bc al won't put another 500m of his own money in. Joked that if stock gets to 15 they can raise money on their own. Will do sig damage to all rapidly acting analogs. Not too worried about cash burn rate. Talking to partners but won't sign agreement before results. In conversations with many people. Not at point where they're creating documents. Al says hard to imagine not getting approval. Price point will be similar to insulin pens. Not looking for huge premium bc product superiority. Currently have enough insulin for 10b in sales. Such a big market they don't need to capture all of it to be successful.
Please login to post a reply
clos22
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/07/2013
Social Links
Private Message