KWG Resources Inc.

Exploration stage company that is participating in the discovery, delineation and development of chromite deposits in the James Bay Lowlands of Northern Ontario. These deposits are globally significant source of chromite which may be refined into ferrochrome, a principal ingredient in the manufacture of stainless steel.

KWG wins an award....all press is good press.......

============================

http://business.financialpost.com/features/the-bossies

Sex, stupidity and greed feature in 10 of our favourite moments

from 2016 in FPM’s annual The Bossies wrap-up

of management bloopers and missteps

Mining is one of the more gender unbalanced industries going, so perhaps KWG Resources Inc. was just playing to its expected audience when it released a promotional video featuring two bikini-clad women talking about the development potential of the Ring of Fire, a mineral-rich area in Northern Ontario. “Archaic and humiliating” and not “socially progressive” were among the chorus of sexism charges that ensued. But rather than apologize, KWG Resources CEO Frank Smeenk doubled down on the appropriateness of the video: “Attractive women attract eyes,” he told Canadian Press. “The ones that include me aren’t nearly as watched as the ones that don’t. I guess I’m not as easy on the eyes, I suppose.”

Please login to post a reply
Ringer
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/15/2015
Social Links
Private Message