Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to cantjustread's message

One of the questions and comments I had to deal with on the other board was that there was no length in the cores reported and alot of people really don't understand. Especially when they see others reporting lengths >100m, and that's what most retail investors want to see. Eventually I think we will have to try and go along strike at a high degree angle to show the market we have 1000m at depth. Most highly successful companies achieve their success with strong marketing. You can have the best product in the world, but if it isn't marketed properly it might never get noticed. What made ATC take off all of a sudden? ONE guy said it appears to be a Carlin type deposit. It might be? It might not be? But they still use that phrase and keep pushing it. Personally I think they crossed the line with that one, but it's still holding. The other thing, I have not seen another company report every single meter drilled the way we did, they mix it all together and throw in the famous "including" couple of lines. That seems to be accepted and the norm.

Unfortunately we are a retail stock right now, hopefully we will become an institutional stock. However I see nothing wrong with doing some retail marketing as long as it falls within the guidelines.

Skier

Please login to post a reply
Skier59
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2010
Social Links