Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to M's message

M, I never said there was cheating, it was others who stated that thought. Is it? I really have no idea.

I think many actually target going down strike to get long intercepts. Look at GCU, they've reported only a couple of holes, obviously their best with length, and the "rest are still in the lab, so they will be released when available", geez how many times have I read that line as well. Oh come'on, their SP jumps too! If it's such a bad marketing strategy, why the heck is it working for many others? I think GBB only reported a couple of holes and stated the rest will follow at a later date. Actually they stated last week the rest will come out this week, it will be interesting to see if they do.

I really don't know how many of you here have actually purchased large quantities of shares above where our SP is currently, but let me tell you I have and so has my best friend. My buddy Bruce has purchased over 200,000 north of 60 and so you can imagine how these delays increase stress levels, and our SP goes drip-drip-drip. Especially as so many others have gone ballistic these past couple of months. Probably the majority posting here are still way in the money as you guys bought in the PP's last year, this thing could tank and you would still be in the money.

I imagine if we have similar type results we will just hang out in the 40's. I just want to see grades close to what they say the historicals are, that would make me happy.

Skier

Please login to post a reply
Skier59
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2010
Social Links