Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to Skier59's message

Skier, I entered both GNH and TRR at roughly the same time this year. Market cap was roughly the same. Both explorers with high risk/high reward potential. The one difference is TRR is a near term producer (this year, or early next).

The exploration at Cote Lake is what caught my eye. Although this week's incredible hit was an eye opener, they were already pulling some pretty good intercepts throughout the year. Based on all of that, the market cap of TRR has increased four fold. Is there cheating involved here? Well, that's a pretty serious accusation and I doubt it is true.

In terms of GNH, although we are not yet a producer, our properties have the same potential to hit zones that will blow the market mind, so to speak. Our market cap was halved this year (same thing happened this year to TRR, by the way). Seeing it multiply several times over is certainly not just an outside possibility. As an explorer, we are always just one drill result away from the kind of market reaction you reported from TRR this week. It's a ride we all want to take!

Please login to post a reply
M
City
Sudbury, Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008
Social Links