Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to penderite's message

I'm sure that's crossed everyone's mind, Pen, and that's probably why our SP drifted lower and lower in the last couple months. But whether the first ones they received were good or not, I think that if they released incomplete assays then it would look bad to a lot of people. If we had a hole X that was supposed to go down to let's say 500 metres and they've only received the assays for down to 250m and so they give us incomplete results showing mineralization down to 250m, then people would think that the rest of the hole is barren.

That's the only reason I can come up with anyways, because a while ago I was also asking myself why they wouldn't just release what they have and release the rest when they get it. Anyways, I was told that they were still waiting on a small portion of the results (this was up until last week so I don't know if they've received them as of now) and I fully believe that to be the truth.

Please login to post a reply
Mtl_gold
City
Montreal
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/26/2010
Social Links