Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
JAY TAYLOR
almost 14 years ago
Re: JAY TAYLOR
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
whats goin on
almost 14 years ago

maybe im beeing impatient maybe im beeing ignorant,but i want to know what the hell is goin on.i know i cant possibly expect the sp to go up without any good news beeing released but with that beeing said why should i have to accept the fact that the sp keeps dropping day by day,maybe it is staying within a range,which is basically some kind of stability but i still dont have to sit back and assume that everything is beeing done for this to change.sure gnh has potential but what good is potential if we dont put the work in.

i have never met frank or sasha or hoov and i probably dont have enough shares or time to ever meet them but i think that FC and Sasha are doing alot of work to keep shareholders relatively happy but maybe their just not putting fire to the labs bu** to get things moving fast enough.day by day people are selling their shares and its because their tired i cant blame them,nobody here is in any position to judge any of the people who sell.

i understand they want to wait for more assays before they decide to have a NR but for god sakes if you have something let it out before we drop under .40 dammit.i feel like this is whats beeing awaited,something drastic or devastating before they take action and i shouldnt be like this.

im sorry but a coach is suppose to call a timeout and regroup before the opposing team goes on a 20-4 run and that timeout hasnt been called yet.

i know little about the stock market but i know a whole lot about business and im feeling like whats goin on right now might not be the best business move(this is only my opinion)

call me what you want but im allowed to vent.overall i belive gnh is on da road to richess, however a couple months back someone said the goal for the end of the year is 1.00.well theres no more than 6 weeks left in the year and i say make a move before predictions turn into broken promises.

natural

Please login to post a reply
naturalgold
City
montreal
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/27/2010