Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
sorry no line spacing as I'm mobile. - - - - - - - - If one were to assume that all the positive posts had truth behind it. And if one were to asssume that the negative aspects of FNC do not outweigh the positive going on behind the scene, then could't one conclude that FNC sub .70 on low volume is a positive chance to buy in? - - - - - - - - - - I know this works against some who want to enter at a lower SP, but I feel comfort knowing that a Magpie IPO is on the way, rumored very very good metallurgical results, and the volume buyers haven't entered the open market thanks to Smith's current choices. But as many know, they will enter soon. - - - - - - - - - - I took advantage of my Asian research to throw a mention of Fermont and Magpie. I think Smith will be getting a call or two. I know the current financing is filled, but the open market is available. - - - - - - - - - - I would request FNC to give our SP a bone with an intent to drill Lac Lamalee or Magpie Metallurgical update like its nearly complete. The SP will rise without it due to above reasons, however I'd prefer a higer SP prior to the volume entering open market, so it goes that much higher. - - - - - Smith has owned up to several mistakes. one is not financing above $2.00. Although I feel the current financing is a mistake sub $1, he does not due to previous posts reasoning. He certainly doesn't feel RGX was a mistake due to age-old reason: they needed the money at the time. Probably true. Wasn't there an attempt to free up rgx shares to Avoid current financing dillution? Anyone know how that is going? Lets just make sure the same excuse isn't done with Magpie. I want the mentality that majority percentage ends in shareholder pockets. - - - - - - - - Hence large shareholders becomes our ally or foe. Will they get involved and insist that Smith max out property value or sell us down the drain for a 1 or 2 bagger? Well we nearly reached a 1 bagger, so for a 2 or 3 bagger. - - - sorry about spacing-mobile right now, so this is a first draft with mistakes. -sg
Please login to post a reply
stock greed
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/02/2008
Social Links
Private Message