Exgen Resources Inc.

in response to prairiebreeze's message

My personal price target is based on whatever I can accumulate in tax-free defered portfolios, available dry powder, and the dips that we'll see in the near future.

From a purely technical analysis (which is almost impossible to do with this type of stock) I am looking to accumulate up to $0.17 (200 day EMA), anything lower than that is fine. $0.115 is below the 20-day EMA so Stan would say don't buy, but from a long-term accumulation strategy there's no issue buying at these levels.

I agree that a lot of CUU longs will potentially come over here with some of their profit, a lot will depend on the final outcome and reflection on what made ES drag that play out so long. Reputation is key and some investors will need to regain confidence in ES. Once they realise that to a large extent matters are out of ES's hands they will see the bigger picture and load up with BXX.

I see this as CUU the sequel but hopefully without the noise that's still present on that one, however such is life in the Vulture exchange.

I got into CUU too late to make a game-changing accumulation of shares, I will make BXX my largest Venture stock play for a long-term return, and by long-term I'm looking at 2-3 years minimum.

Happy accumulating to all

Max

Please login to post a reply
maxwelg2
City
St. John's
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined