Exgen Resources Inc.

Drills
over 12 years ago

Here we sit in a mire of red on the venture.

We arent alone here guys...every stock out there is getting hit hard in this sector. FMG down from its yearly high in the .70's....well...weve taken a steep drop here too but nothing as steep as that one. Bentons gotten quite the blow to.

Out of all the juniors I follow on the venture I stick by my position that this one has the most forward looking potential.

The Boss alone will make this company....throw in the DOK and its just gravy.

Its unfortunate we wont get any more drills on to the Boss until Septemeber but thats just the way it goes. The last drill program followed the skarn on its perimeter and weve had two clear successes in this first tranche of drilling.

1)weve confirmed the skarn

2)weve confirmed the presence of molybdenum

Both indicitive if not instrumental in the confirmation of a porphyry. Judging by the size of our zones, the geochemical anomalies and our surface grades (check out the grab/channel samples on the Boss mine) we had an extremely lucrative target....and the fact that our drills have been proving up an intrusive....I really feel its only a matter of time here. Were still only 11 drills in on this fantastic property.

Now we just need to find the source. Hopefully we have a very lucrative November/December this year.

The upcoming East Breccia drilling is implemental in underpinning the stock price a bit. Ive long had the feeling that BXX is undervalued, if nothing else because of the properties we own, the mangement and their track record thereof. I could peg this stock at .40 and I think it would be indicitive of its intrinsic value......you can pick it up today for .115.

Theres already existing drills on the East Breccia property. .25%Cu .042%Mo and 7.2 g/t Ag over 142.4m and .31%Cu .038%Mo and 4.8 g/tAg over 143.2m.

We just need to pop a few more drills in there and then we have a nice little asset to add some value into a flagging share price. I really must applaud management on their choice here.....we cant drill on the Boss but we can drill on this property...and this should be a slam dunk.

No...in short for BXX it comes down to this; Drills.

Now is hands down the time to accumulate this stock...its dirt cheap. The kind of potential on the Boss alone is staggering......and when you throw in the East Breccia as an excercise in underpinning our price with the quickest asset available to us plus the DOK property.....well...it could make for an interesting 18 months.

Regardless this is still my favorite stock that trades on the venture. I absolutely love management, I love the potential of our properties and I believe its quite the story in the making.

That being said...CUU needs to get sold. The constant delays are only hurting BXX...but its beyond the scope of anyone to increase the pace. CUU is pressing business and BXX needs to take the back burner for a short time yet....but I cant wait for this stock to fly. In addition I hope this board doesent become the soap opera that the CUU board on both AG and SH has become.

BXX also doesnt have the problem of having 75% of its assets bought out for a pittance.....this puppy is 100% owned, at about 55% of the total dilution.

I love CUU.....but I love this stock more...got a real good feeling about it.

The venture is flagging, junior resource stocks are in the dumps and the macro is taking a turn to the dark side.

However I fully believe the captains going to get this boat to port.....and then we're getting PAID.

Rogue,

Please login to post a reply
RogueWolf
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2011
Social Links