Exgen Resources Inc.

Drills
over 12 years ago
in response to prairiebreeze's message

Price targets are always a little tricky to accurately call....BXX also has a lot of dilution currently...and Im certain there will be a lot of people who bought this in the .22-.37 range last spring who will want to get their money out so depending on how much selling pressure we will actually face will really reflect in the target price.

Personally I think we should be valued .30-.40 right now...somewhere in that range...but as I mentioned valuation becomes a little trickier with dilution.

I would hope when the drills on the East Breccia are done and the assays come back we will be around the .30 cent range...maybe a bit higher. Now on the Boss on the other hand....Thom Calandra suspected 5x the sp if we got a few hundred metres of mediocre Cu grades. He said that .13 so that would put us about .65.

However I think the Boss is going to return some excellent grades.....weve already got some fantastic grades, albeit smaller intervals following the skarn. The closer we get to that porphyry the higher those grades should be.

A few hundred metres of good grades....well I can see it going to $1.00.

The juniors are in a fundamental disconnect with commodity prices right now, and the whole sector is sunk. Theres seemingly not too much interest in companies like BXX right now....however those producers certainly do love our properties.....so its not beyond reason we could stay undervalued until the sector warms up again.

Financially speaking the world in uncharted waters and I dont think its implausible to see some screwy valuations out there.

But in short...to answer your question;

A couple of good holes with a few hundred metres of mediocre to average grades.....well....lets just say I think $1.00 is very doable.

As for a timeline.....hopefully we start drilling the Boss in Septemeber and then assays come back and everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

Just my thoughts,

Rogue,

Please login to post a reply
RogueWolf
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2011