Exgen Resources Inc.

in response to bablitz's message

11 drills in and weve had some fairly significant success so far Id say....

Still waiting on assays from one hole, otherwise I would say #7,8 and 10 were a success.

Remember please the Boss is a big property...theres a lot of ground we can go out drilling...but Id say for our first tranche the numbers are fairly suggestive.

Weve confirmed a skarn, an excellent geological feature to help us dissect the geology of this unique property. The drilling so far has also confirmed Molybdenum...and in fairly significant amounts as well. One point Ive hyped and I will continue to is that Moly can ONLY come from a porphyry system. It requires quite intense heat to synthesize....the presence of moly here coupled with the skarn have basically indicated that yes...we do in fact have a prophyry here.

The dimensions are huge....and not only that...at least thus far we have excellent grades relative to other deposits found upon these faultlines. Here I have to include that these faultlines host Bingham Canyon (3.9 BILLION tonnes), the Butte Mine (1.32 BILLION tonnes), Yerington (1.16 BILLION tonnes),Pumpkin Hollow (.93 BILLION tonnes)....you get the idea.....only our surface sampling boasts the highest grade mineralization as well......check the presentation under "Target Comparables" available on the website.

Forward looking upon reinterpretation of the data we should have an excellent idea as to where to place our second round of drilling.....probably wont get complete until later in the year but Im prepared to wait, BXX is too good to miss out on.

Not only that....we have grades starting from near surface.....intervals are intervals but for those who fail to see the beauty in this...high grades starting close to surface severly impact the CapEx when it goes to build a production facility....this is an excellent thing in the eyes of any acquiring company.

The second thing that any acquiring company will love about this property is our proximity to existing infrastructure. Another significant discount to the CapEx.

Both of these things together will definately decrease the payback period and producers seem to like that.....

As well....the closer we get to the centre of the porphyry...our overall grades should increase as well....please dont forget that DDH10A-2012 intercested 29.5 metres of mineralization starting AT SURFACE. The overall grade of this intercept was .603%Cu.....which by any means is an excellent grade to be pulling. 6 metres of this hole graded .870%Cu. Near surface and on what could be lumped in with DDH07's intersection of what is interpreted to be the southern edge of a large porphyry system, well....in short....I say we put some drills north and see what pops up.

On top of the sheer magnitude of potential that the Boss property holds....well also be sinking drills into the East Breccia property and the DOK in the near future.

3 drill programs on 3 excellent targets this year.

Top notch management.

.145 share price.

Lets compare some numbers with NCU (Nevada Copper) and their Pumpkin Hollow property.

930 million tonnes deposit vs an unknown tonnage with excellent starting grades.

NCU currently has 73 million shares out....BXX has 220....so give or take about 3x the amount.

NCU has fluctuated between $3.12-$6.42 this year.

Dont crucify me guys this is just a loose comparison....

But when you add up the geology, the significance of these drill holes (which the market has CLEARLY missed), the faultlines were on, the fact that our management is top of the line....we can easily start drawing some parallels.

$3.12-$6.42/3 = $1.04-$2.14 (adjusted for dilution)

Just wait for the feasibility study years down the pipe.

From what is being suggested I would say we easily have the potential to host a billion tonnes here.....and the grade is the best.....

And thats just for the Boss.....

I really dont see any reason we will not hit the above numbers....everything is lining up just perfectly....all thats required on our part is patience and some more drilling.

Now please add in the fact that we have some serious properties on top of just the Boss.

Buena Vista, Crystal Pass, Gordon Lake, DOK, East Breccia....

This is the best thing I like about Boxxer.....with the kind of properties and management we do.....in my opinion, we stand to benefit more than once over from the same company. Sell these deposits off when and if they get proved up, hold your shares, and maybe there will be a few windfall dividend cheques in it for everyone on the sale.

Honestly cant believe its still only .145.....probably should be at least .30....and wouldnt say .40 is out of the question.

Rogue,

Please login to post a reply
RogueWolf
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2011
Social Links