Erin Ventures

Welcome To The Erin Ventures HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
Tim/Blake/Jim
over 15 years ago
in response to Art Solvason's message

Solvason/Vanguard1

I did receive a call yesterday pm from Blake regarding the recent EV PP I had bought into. I had left him a few voice mail messages during the last month, or so, and hadn't heard from him. Blake had apologized for not getting back to me sooner, but he had been travelling, and I presumed it was abroad, and to Serbia. I was going into a medical appointment so I didn't have alot of time to talk.

I asked him about the progress of matters in Serbia and whether a followup meeting had occurred regarding the negotiations to acquire the boron property back from the Serbian Government. Meetings have occurred and no negative news to report was his reply. Blake had indicated the new cast of Govnt elected and appointed officials are decent and refreshing to work with, compared to the previous cast, and what we think is a high priority ie. getting the property back, may not be a high priority to the new Serbian Govnt, as they have higher priorities to deal with ie. power shortages in their country, along with other infrastructure deficiencies. In closing, Blake did remind me Serbia is trying to get into the EU, and in order to get there, obviously, our court arbitration case will have to conclude. I'm still positive about EV getting the boron property back.

I've got another call into Blake to find out when and where the AGM will occur. I will post the info when I hear from him. Take care.

Please login to post a reply
goldvision
City
Edson, Alberta
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/30/2007
Social Links