Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to jcwillis's message

awesome post jc.

as far as the RS... i think the major problem is that mngt is not being forthright about why this is necessary. it is obviously a short term solution (regardless of what they are saying) and in no event would kry be able to remain listed for the duration of arbitration. the next pitfall would be delisting due to lack of volume (even as some yet unknown backup plan) and is simply asking shareholders to go on faith.

at this point i think shareholders deserve a little transparency. if you have a backup plan and it involves an RS, what is it? if it's good for shareholders then it will be good for the PPS too...right? no, mngt has been given too much faith over the years and they have broke it off in shareholders at every turn. i think now they should open up and tell it like it is.

my take is that mngt wants a RS so they can sell an amex listed company in the short term ...who wants an amex listed company? CHINA....

the only reason i'm thinking about buying kry again is because it's hard for me to believe that a billion dollar asset (arb case) can be sold for under $100mil...even by kry!

Please login to post a reply
cantjustread
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message