Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to cantjustread's message

every time the noteholders are brought up it is stated that kry going BK would automatically nullify arbitration....i dont think this is the case.

CJR...I agree. Also....looks like our Chinese friends said "solly Cholie" to tearing a check for the $100 million. As Fung told me: "100 million dollars is a lot of money". How long does it take to write a check and pen a legal instrument to re-structure the debt? Over four months? The MOC was cancelled four months ago and these clowns had no plan "B".

Maybe he should have thought about that a few years ago when he opted not to file arbitration. True....he attempted to "enhance shareholder value"....but at what risk? When the downside is bankruptcy...I suppose it's less risky to swing for the cheap seats if you have a guaranteed annual salary, cheap stock options and no personal funds on the line. Shareholders appear to have been used as cannon fodder.

Does anyone here feel that the value of their shares has been "enhanced"?

Please login to post a reply
GWhatesmidgets
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message