Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

silver, i'm not sure who removed your message but i "unremoved" this one...if i remove or ban someone i tell them.

i think many of you missed my point....personally, i was sick of reading all the posts about EZ and was trying to communicate that. i could care less if EZ is here or not. i just skip over most of his posts when i'm in a hurry because i know what the content will be before i even read them....he was never interested in listening to reason of any kind and anyone who cant see that is'nt someone i care to listen to. EZ probably cost more people money than hugo!

i was calling for arbitration since OCT 08' and caught constant grief and inuendo from EZ as a "soft basher" or "naysayer" and by the "hugo would never screw the chinese!" crowd... well, i think your right, hugo would'nt screw the chinese, but he sure ripped kry a new blowhole!

as far as "hubleaders" go..... take me off the list! i'm sick of getting crapped on by a bunch of crybaby's who roar like lions non-stop until they get thier hand slapped and then cry "abuse"....bunch old ladies. for anyone who cares, there was news today...suggest you find it yourself.

Please login to post a reply
cantjustread
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message