Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to ctw's message

I have questions too...............Yes the private placement stuff is annoying but isn't the whole equasion is dependant upon the SP? The cost of outside financing would be much more tolerable if the PPS was higher limiting the amount of shares needed to be converted to cover the debt and arbitration. For those of you that thought .40 was attainable after a filing and plan to finance your last chance to see that value will dissapear if KRY sells two billion shares at .10 to arbitrate.

Since financing arbitration is not part of the normal business plan, I wonder what exactly our CEO and BOD will actually do?

I would like to see a detailed plan from the BOD detailing itemized costs for the arbitration and big cuts in expeditures first, then shareholders could start getting involved. I do not think that we need all that much more money to sustain a curtailed staff and the lawyers expenses.

If a plan and financing is released at the same time, and the plan does not cut expenses and the dilution extreme, well then we are back to a 50/50 maybe something in maybe 4+ years and maybe 1 buck?

Can't we find Arbitration backing without major dilution? Like 200 million Dollars in exchange for 20% of the final arbitration settlement?

Please login to post a reply
hondobud
City
Oceanside
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/11/2007
Social Links