Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

so... Just want to say that "handcuffs" are not a weapon in "Clue" --- can't kill anybody with sexy red fur lined hand cuffs.... although, Miss Scarlett almost teased Flash to death with those damn things.... and they were tight too... they hurt!

That Miss Scarlett is one tough momma and sometimes very mean... but, that's another story.

Flash: just being honest with the group! You all deserve the truth... Maybe, You can't Handle it... but, that's not my problemo.

Bob: does talk about protecting our position.... Maximizing our Value.... and that discussions are on going. Maybe there is hope for positive news soon... the way I see it...

China Rail ain't screwing KRY... their culture and Bob is close with Li.

Chavez in his silly madness... Does not want to be Americano -- even though he dresses like a rootin tootin cowboy, drives a jeep, smokes Camel and has a picture from a "very special american lady" calendar photo shoot in his office. -- He does not want NorthAmerican! kry is out!

GRZ and KRY needs to be mined all together... the deal needs to be China Owning the rights to mine and sharing a major league piece of the pie with Hugo Newco... I mean Venezuela.

I love the value at $3.8 billion... + GRZ at $2 billion... I love the copper content and the fact that CHina wants all metals... it makes sence.... and Ven wants the money... A brokered deal and we get paid out makes sence to me..... Everybody wins... even though many of us oldies.... can never win back our time -- our lives and our losses and the many many investors that got hurt along the way......

OG Talked about Answers... and she will use the Red Fur lined handcuffs to get those answers.... oh my!!!!! I believe that she would and she could! And, Honestly, I seem to have misplaced them from the last time I used them... I will bet you that Miss Scarlett has them... or someone that purported to be Miss Scarlett... she wore a Red Mask donchaknow? And as she drove off in her shiny Red Car -- Topless! (the car was a convertible... I think I saw them danglig from her rearview mirror! ... but, OG>>>> You want the answers?

YOU WANT THE ANSWERS????? Well I want some answers my self -- OG!!!

Why does the sun go on shining?
Why does the sea rush to shore?
Why do the birds go on singing?
Why do the stars glow above?
Why does my heart go on beating?
Why do these eyes of mine kry?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
Again Og: you want answers? well so do I...
Tell me again...why does my heart go on beating?
And why do these eyes of mine kry?

Flash: not afraid to ask the tough questions!!!
Please login to post a reply
retflash
City
toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/13/2007
Social Links