Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to Cividale's message

"Unlike GRZ I would not expect KRY to make any further public comments or any conference calls related to this arbitration filing."

Civi, I have to agree with you on that. KRY has always been a company that solely goes by their scheduled times to put forth information ie quarterly reports etc unless the timing is not in their frame of info ie the denial, partnership or termination when they actually submit information. They have never been one to "offer updates" but to just provide what is expected by regulartory bodies which in retrospect also speaks to the issue of insider buying which there is none. I know many have mentioned "no skin in game" and I have always felt the same until the BOD or management start believing in the company then they have no faith going forward. Options are only free money which they have now...when will management step up to plate like many of their investors have and actually put their money on the line here. At this point I feel it would be never. Many of the directors make over 200k a year if not considerably more. Most investors in KRY are lucky to make 50k if that. What would it take for these guys to make a purchase at .14 a share? It is incredible that they have no belief in their own company where they are making that kind of money? Sucks they live off the free money in options and not support their investors. The only real trade from KRY management that is known anyone can recall is only the sale by Oppenhiemer just before the denial. Anyone remember a huge purchase just before any announcement?

Please login to post a reply
makinmoola2
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2007
Social Links
Private Message